- Hatamoto, M., T. Miyauchi, T. Kindaichi, N. Ozaki, and A. Ohashi. Dissolved methane oxidation and competition for oxygen in down-flow hanging sponge reactor for post-treatment of anaerobic wastewater treatment. Bioresource Technology In press.
- Hatamoto, M., Y. Koshiyama, T. Kindaichi, N. Ozaki, and A. Ohashi. Enrichment and identification of methane-oxidizing bacteria by using down-flow hanging sponge bioreactors under low methane concentration. Annals of Microbiology Vol.61, No.3, pp.683-687, 2011
- Kindaich, T., T. Awata, Y. Suzuki, K. Tanabe, M. Hatamoto, N. Ozaki, and A. Ohashi. Enrichment Using an Up-flow Column Reactor and Community Structure of Marine Anammox Bacteria from Coastal Sediment. Microbes and Environments Vol.26, No.1, pp.67-73, 2011
- Matsuura, N., M. Hatamoto, H. Sumino, K. Syutsubo, T. Yamaguchi, and A. Ohashi. Closed DHS system to prevent dissolved methane emissions as greenhouse gas in anaerobic wastewater treatment by its recovery and biological oxidation. Water Science and Technology Vol.61, No.9, pp.2407–2415, 2010
- Hatamoto, M., A. Ohashi, and H. Imachi. Peptide nucleic acids (PNAs) antisense effect to bacterial growth and their application potentiality in biotechnology. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. Vol.86, pp.397-402, 2010.
- Hatamoto, M., H. Yamamoto, T. Kindaich, N. Ozaki, and A. Ohashi. Biological oxidation of dissolved methane in effluents from anaerobic reactors using a down-flow hanging sponge reactor. Water Research Vol.44, Issue.5, pp. 1409-1418, 2010
- Hatamoto, M., Nakai, K., Ohashi, A., and Imachi, H. Sequence-specific bacterial growth inhibition by peptide nucleic acid targeted to the mRNA binding site of 16S rRNA. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. Vol.84, No.6, pp. 1161-1168, 2009
- Hatamoto, M., H. Imachi, Y. Yashiro, A. Ohashi, and H. Harada. Detection of active butyrate-degrading microorganisms in methanogenic sludges by RNA-based stable isotope probing. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. Vol.74, No.11, pp.3610-3614, 2008
- Hatamoto, M., H. Imachi, Y. Yashiro, A. Ohashi, and H. Harada. Diversity of anaerobic microorganisms involved in LCFA degradation in methanogenic sludges revealed by RNA-based stable isotope probing. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. Vol.73, No.13, pp.4119-4127, 2007
- Hatamoto, M., H. Imachi, S. Fukayo, A. Ohashi, and H. Harada. Syntrophomonas palmitatica sp. nov., a novel anaerobic, syntrophic long-chain fatty acid-oxidizing bacterium isolated from methanogenic sludges. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. Vol.57, No.9, pp.2137-2142, 2007
- Hatamoto, M., H. Imachi, A. Ohashi, and H. Harada. Identification and cultivation of anaerobic, syntrophic long-chain fatty acid-degrading microbes from mesophilic and thermophilic methanogenic sludges. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. Vol.73, No.4, pp.1332-1340, 2007